Meghan Markle Reveals Her Favorite Beauty Tips
Meghan Markle reveals her favorite beauty tips related to why she uses them. She too has a set of her favorite products in her bag that is her must-have. Markle is a beautiful woman with a very royal personality. Despite being an actress herself, Markle’s beauty products can be afforded by common women too. She does not buy products seeing the price tag as in “the costlier, the better.” She uses products that blend well with her skin and make her look more beautiful. Before Meghan was married, she styled herself without anyone’s help.
Some Cheap Favorites Of Markel That Can Be Affordable By Us Commoners
- Drugstore Lotion– it costs less than 15$ is one thing Meghan can’t live without. It helps her skin glow.
- BIORE` Wipes For Make-Up Removal- deep cleaning wipes by BIORE`. She says when I am exhausted and don’t want to wash my face. I use it immediately. I keep it with me all the time.
- Luxe Products– Meghan uses its toner and serum. It is loved by Meghan as it is natural and organic. It helps to bring out the natural glow of the face and makes Meghan look radiant.
- Products By NARS- Meghan says I use NARS blush almost daily. She says even off-camera I use it, as it helps the cheeks look pretty and highlighted.
- Tea Rose Lipstick Called The Duchess– it is a nude shade lip color loved by Markle.
Reason Why These Products Were Her Favorite
- Lavender Body washes By Dr. Bronner– Meghan loves the lavender fragrance. She enjoys using this organic body wash which makes her smell like flowers and keeps her fresh all day long.
- Skin Firming Lotion By Nevia– She says it is cheap and suits me perfectly. Even before getting into the royal family, she has used this product. It helps her skin feel amazing.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Balm– It contains SPF15 and is a must-have to keep my lips hydrating. In an interview, she said she had tried many lip balms, but this one by Sugar is one of the best. It helps her lips remain soft and kissable.
- Wella Hair Smoothing Oil– Markle says this hair oil makes her hair touchable. Hair feels very smooth and is one of Markle’s must-have product.
- The body shop tea tree oil– it’s her best travel partner, she says. An oil that she even uses for small cuts and even for mosquito bites. The best thing is, it is small and easy to carry.
- MAC Kohl – a particular favorite is brown kohl pencil which makes her eyes look sexy.
- Beauty Blender Sponge– Meghan says I never cover my full face with foundation. Only those area which needs that extra finish. Beauty blender makeup sponge is the best to mix foundation evenly.
Meghan is now a member of the Royal British family. She has a baby to manage. Even then she has a radiant skin that glows. She says if one has to look beautiful from outside, she should be happy from within and should take efforts to look after herself. A lot many products are used by artists to make a celebrity look like one. She says I am married to a prince I too should look like a princess also.