One of the most important misconceptions is that you simply should start drying your hair when it’s fresh out of the shower. But actually, your hair is most susceptible to damage when wet. and therefore the longer heat is applied, the more damage it causes, so your goal is to attenuate the quantity of warmth exposure. Hair should be 50 to 60 percent dry before you begin blow-drying.
Hair Drying Treatment Cap For Styling And Blow Drying
This hair cap is often easily attached to the hand blower so your hair can dry faster. It also can be used for treatments like deep conditioning. It’s a drawstring so it can easily be tightened. Turn any hand blower into a knowledgeable hair drying and treatment system. Portable, comfortable, and convenient to use Great for hair treatments, deep conditioning, hot oils, steaming, and more. Soft drawstring adjusts hood size to suit any head. Heavy-duty rubber band attaches the hose end securely to the dryer. Safe to use, comfortable and convenient. Elastic at the top of the tube holds the hood on the hand blower.
The bonnets are often used for deep conditioning, hot oils, and warmth treatments. Use with hand blower, to convert your hand blower into a knowledgeable hair drying system. Safe, comfortable, and convenient to use. Great for any hair treatments, deep conditioning, hot oils, and more! It also has more ventilation holes for faster and even heat distribution. Find out some reasons as to why you should buy a Hair Drying Treatment Cap For Styling And Blow Drying product.
- Material: nylon
- Type: Cap
- Package includes: (1) Hair Cap
- Model Number: sy00682
- Drop Shipping: Support
- Quantity: 1 Pc
- Feature: Safe to use, comfortable and convenient
Following are some of the pros of using a hair drying treatment cap for styling and blow drying: –
- Dry hair faster. A heat cap may be a good way to dry your hair. it’s sort of a hand blower you decline your head!
- Set your style. Heat caps can assist you to set your style. it’s especially useful if you’re trying to lock in moisture and set your style at an equivalent time.
- Cheaper than a steamer. A heat cap is cheaper than a steamer. A heat cap can range from $20 to $40 while a steamer can cost anywhere from $60 to $120.
Following are some of the cons of using a hair drying treatment cap for styling and blow drying: –
- Time. employing a heat cap isn’t a fast fix. It takes anywhere from 25 to 40 minutes, counting on the model and your hair type.
- While they’re fine for wearing during a deep conditioning treatment, this point frame won’t work together with your daily routine as a drying method.
The softwood hand blower attachment provides a quick and convenient thanks to dry your hair. It has an adjustable strap and a side-located drawstring to make sure it stays securely in situ and a bigger hood capacity, which provides greater flexibility. A must buy product for all ladies to use before blow-drying.